Welcome to the Salem County Bar Association's website. The Salem County Bar Association is a voluntary bar association and our membership is comprised of Attorneys, Judges, Law Clerks and Law Students who live, practice or work in Salem County, New Jersey. The Salem County Bar Association's mission statement is as follows:
Salem County Bar Association Mission Statement
- To serve as the voice of Salem County attorneys with regard to the law, the legal profession, and the legal system.
- To provide educational opportunities to attorneys to enhance the quality of legal services and the practice of law.
- To provide education to the public that enhances awareness of the law, the legal profession, and the legal system.
- To promote access to the legal system and fairness in the administration of justice.
- To foster professionalism and pride in the legal profession.
- To encourage participation in voluntary pro bono activities.
- To contribute to and promote charitable and civic endeavors benefitting the community at large